Monday, November 11, 2013

The Gospel of the Resurrection - Part 8

A WORD FROM THE HOMELAND
10-20 minute messages concerning the world to come, the Christ that will bring us there, and the glorious inheritance of the saints

The Gospel of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
Part 8
"The Least of the Apostles"

And last of all He was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am; and His grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain, but I labored more abundantly than they all; yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.
(1 Corinthians 15:8-11)

No comments:

Post a Comment